Financial, commercial and operational insight to maximise deal value
In the modern economic environment, accessing global capital markets and making acquisitions, divestitures and strategic alliances offers both opportunities and challenges.
Thriving in the global transaction environment
PwC’s Transaction Services team builds financial and commercial confidence for our clients so they can not only operate effectively, but thrive in this environment.
- Financial Due Diligence - enhancing the purchaser's understanding of the target business by bringing commercial and financial industry-specific perspectives
- Vendor Due Diligence - giving vendors greater control and positioning over the sale process and timing
- Vendor Assistance - ensuring the vendor retains pace and initiative throughout the sale process
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Team - advising buyers and sellers on how to maximise the value of the deal through the financial and accounting aspects of the sale and purchase agreement, and the preparation or review of completion accounts
- Bid Support or Defence - reviewing a bidder's or target's business and analysing the optimum presentation of financial opportunities
- Capital Markets - supporting forecast financial positions put forward to raise public capital
- Delivering deal value - realising the greatest value from a deal through commercial and operational due diligence, deal negotiation and completion, deal origination and post-merger integration planning and reviews
- M&A tax services - reducing the actual transaction tax costs and the long-term sustainable tax rate following the transaction through managing acquisition/merger risk, structuring acquisitions to optimise net cash flows, carrying out pre-acquisition due diligence and ensuring tax-efficient deal structuring.