Who we are
PIC is an Indigenous Consulting business which maintains a majority owned, led and staffed Indigenous operation. Our Indigenous owners and co-CEOs, Jodie Sizer and Gavin Brown, have a 51% share in PIC and PwC Australia owns the remaining 49%. We are a separate member firm in the PwC global network.
The unique power of our business is the combination of our Indigenous expertise and experience, with PwC's world-leading professional services capability. Our aim is to help enable positive change by providing trusted professional services and advice to government, corporate and community clients on Indigenous matters.
We are a values-based consulting business
PIC has a passionate belief that Indigenous people should have the opportunities to fulfil their aspirations. Our desire to create this firm reflects our belief in the rights of our communities to create and determine their own futures. As an Indigenous led partnership with corporate Australia, PIC aims to be an emblem for Indigenous self-determination.
PIC’s culture is firmly grounded in our values and is guided by the following principles:
- We respect diversity and different points of view
- We respect those who have walked this earth before us
- We are accountable to our clients, our communities and ourselves
- We strive for excellence in Indigenous consulting and operate with integrity
- We aim to do the right thing, in the right way.