As the digital economy becomes more prevalent, organisations in all industries are dealing with technology-driven disruption of the status quo. The rules of the past no longer apply, as technologies mature and converge to create new possibilities for business models, value propositions and integrated digital experiences.
For modern organisations to survive and thrive in a digital world, they must continually adapt and evolve as a core element of their strategy. We help our clients to understand their unique opportunities in this environment, and to overcome the challenges of end-to-end digital transformation. We outline how to build the digital capabilities and agility required, and to navigate a pathway forward for practical and sustainable change.
Our Digital Strategy services can help in the following ways:
- Digital Business Model Design: Designing the most suitable business models for a digital world
- Digital Ecosystem Design: Designing value networks which extend beyond the organisation’s traditional boundaries
- Digital Capability Assessment: Assessing the essential capabilities required to successfully pursue an end-to-end digital transformation
- Platforms Strategy: Defining the strategy, structures and roadmap for integrated digital business platforms
- Digital Transformation Pathways: Assessing pathways to implement a digital transformation, and recommending the way forward
- Digital Experience Strategy: Designing the target digital experience for customers, employees and partners, to guide the enabling strategy and architecture
The role of technology in driving business value is greater than it’s ever been, and will continue to grow. As new technologies emerge and converge, strategically investing in the systems that enable your organisation to build and sustain a competitive advantage is crucial. We believe that the key to realising value from technology is to align around core capabilities, and to define the technology objectives and priorities in line with a broader strategy.
We help organisations to understand the changing technology landscape, and ways to harness these technologies to achieve strategic outcomes. We work collaboratively to design, plan, and execute impactful strategies for technology.
Our Technology Strategy services can help in the following ways:
- Technology Value Alignment: Aligning the value of technology assets and services with strategic business priorities
- Technology Investment Management: Planning and managing technology investments to deliver the maximum value
- Technology Architecture Modernisation: Designing a target architecture with new strategic platforms, and planning key milestones of the moderisation journey
- Technology Assessment and Selection: Reviewing, assessing and recommending technology
- Technology Roadmaps: Defining integrated and pragmatic roadmaps of technology initiatives to deliver on the strategic agenda
- Technology in M&A: Assessing the technology challenges and opportunities of M&A deals
Design a technology operating model to optimise effective change delivery and efficient operations
Optimise technology governance for effective decision making and controls, leveraging automated workflow & efficiency gains to embed governance
Define the ideal technology skill-sets , structures and cultures for the future, and realign the workforce accordingly
Assess and optimise the cost of technology assets and services in line with strategic priorities
Optimise the engagement with and value from partners and service providers to to drive strategic outcomes
Driving Simplification agendas across technology and leveraging technology to drive broader organisation simplification agendas
We believe successful business-led data strategy programs are oriented on business problems, business objectives and business outcomes. We work with organisations to understand their organisational strategy and identify business problems, opportunities to support, and build executive understanding and commitment to solve them.
Our expertise in Data Strategy enables us to guide and lead complex, transformational data-centric programs of work. We work extensively with enterprises to define the data operating model and provide leadership through the transition. We bring subject matter expertise to scope solutions and chart pragmatic delivery.
Our Data Strategy services can help in the following ways:
- Data Vision and Future State: We help set the information agenda in line with business strategies and requirements
- Data Operating Model Design: Typically for the Chief Data Officer function, we define the operating model and help establish the function
- Data Architecture & Integration: We have deep expertise in data architectures and can review complex data projects and environments
- Data Platforms Strategy: We support organisations to understand and assess data platform opportunities
- End-User IM Application Design: We define business needs in a manner that supports the design of a technical IM Solution, to deliver the right information to the business
- Data Program Planning & Execution: Plan, guide and lead complex, transformational data-centric programs of work
We believe enterprise agility and adaptability enables organisations to respond faster to changes against lower cost and risk. This is today’s key differentiator in a world of ever increasing pace, connectivity and change. We bring our knowledge, experience, accelerators and harness the best tools in the business, enabling organisations to be agile from how they set their direction to how that is disseminated and executed across the enterprise.
We are fluent yet agnostic across many agile frameworks, working with you to balance between these and traditional frameworks to enable your targeted outcomes in your context.
Our Technology Agility services can help in the following ways:
- Agile Strategy & Ideation: Help leaders embed agility and ideation at the enterprise level
- Enterprise and Scaled Agility: Embed agility and adaptability across and enterprise at the structural and cultural levels
- Organisational Agility: Change and embed agile behaviours and mindsets across leaders and the enterprise
- Experimentation and Simulation: Help enterprises reimagine what might be possible in what they do and how they do it
- Agile Delivery Assistance: Help programs deliver sustainable change using an agile approach