Discover and understand your family
Creating the opportunity for everyone to have a voice through facilitated conversations, and other methods as required, with a view to understanding the particular unique needs of each situation. Based on this understanding we then recommend how best to utilise our professional services.
With acceptance of our recommendation, we schedule meetings with definitive agendas to work through the key matters that have been identified.
We use a values-driven, practical approach to navigate the challenges and opportunities that families face in a way that strengthens family relationships.
Our work through this stage may involve:
- addressing past and present issues
- preparing for new opportunities or future challenges as they arise
- individual coaching
- next generation leadership development
- preparing for life after family business
- preparing children for wealth
- ongoing education programs.
Preserve and protect
A significant part of our work is the independent facilitation of ongoing family meetings scheduled on a regular basis, from monthly through to annually as required. These family meetings allow the family to focus on areas of difference or the feelings that surround them, with the purpose of coming to deeper agreement on establishing procedures for sharing information and reaching decisions on key issues.
The outcome of which is to protect and preserve the family legacy for future generations through:
- creating family governance, including family charter, estate planning, family councils, boards
- preparing for future growth
- helping the next generation develop the skills to lead the family
- identifying or redefining life purpose after family business
- defining and executing a succession plan.