We help our clients in driving value from projects. Organisations are rightly expecting a measurable return on their change projects, yet we know from recent research (the CSC Index/AMA Survey) that 41% of change projects fail - and, of the 59% that 'succeed', only half meet the expectations of senior management.
Against this backdrop, organisations need the capability to deliver the right projects at the right time - and close down those that no longer add value. As a trusted independent adviser, clients rely on our expertise to help them organise, deliver and assess projects to achieve these objectives.
- You have to establish the control and co-ordination activities required to manage projects successfully
- You rely heavily on vendors to deliver your projects
- You want advice on how to get successful projects to support your business strategy - on time and to budget
- You want to develop tools and templates to support projects and achieve successful outcomes
- You want to stop project success being endangered by uncertainty around how to manage stakeholders impacted by change
- You wish to ensure that project business benefits and performance improvements are achieved throughout the project's lifecycle and beyond.
How PwC can help you
At PwC we can:
- Advise on key vendor management and monitoring activities
- Advise on portfolio management - aligning projects to business strategy
- Advise on stakeholder management
- Perform program management maturity assessments
- Provide an objective, independent view of your projects
- Provide project management expertise in either a lead or support role
- Provide project office expertise in either a lead or support role.