How is my landscape changing?
- What does the changing landscape in my sector look like?
- Globally and domestically?
- What megatrends, disruptions and type of changes?
- What new and emerging technologies will shape our tomorrow?
What does it mean for our strategy?
- What does it mean for us as a whole organisation?
- Can we stay in the same markets and adapt our approach to the new world or do we have to fundamentally change our business model and go for different markets?
- Do our capabilities match our strategy?
- What is our risk appetite?
- How can we bring our purpose to life for our employees?
What would be our ideal workforce?
- What are the right jobs and the right mix of human+machine?
- What sort of skills will we need and how do we attract talent today for the skills we need tomorrow?
- What new ways of working should we adopt to architect the evolution and beyond?
- How can we evolve our culture in an era of disruption?
- How can we leverage data and analytics for better workforce decisions?
How big is the gap between our current and a futurefit workforce?
- How many jobs are changing, no longer needed or new?
- Does our current workforce have the future skills? Does the market?
- How do we clearly identify the gaps and volumes for current and future skills?
- How many staff do not have the future skills?
- What current ways of working are holding us back/could slow us down?
- What technologies can we leverage to allow our people to work more flexibly?
How will we close this gap and create a futurefit workforce?
- Now that we know the gap, how can we fill it?
- How can we minimize redundancy, mental health and trust issues?
- What is the optimal balance of reskilling and upskilling versus bringing in people with new and different skills and knowledge?
- Can we reskill and upskill internally or do we need to access qualifications and training? If so, does it exist already? Who is best to deliver it and how?
- What are suitable employment models?
How do we implement this?
- What implementation approach will create a structurally and operationally evolved organisation?
- How do we manage our people, their expectations, the new ways of working and the cultural change?
- How can we best tap into the freelance/gig economy workforce?
- How do we assess whether people are right for the organisation not just today’s job?
- How do we create an environment that enhances tomorrow’s skills and a culture to move from role to role?