Economic analysis plays a key role both in the commercial world and in public policy. As a leading firm in our chosen markets, PwC prides itself on its track record as economic advisors to business, governments and regulatory agencies. PwC specialises in the provision of economic and financial advisory services Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia.
PwC Economics acts as a trusted adviser to a diverse range of clients, such as:
- Federal and state government departments
- Government agencies including in transport, infrastructure, sustainability & environment sectors
- Local government bodies
- Resources companies
- Social services agencies, including health, justice and community services
- Telecommunications companies
- Transport companies
- Utility companies.
- Business case development
- Cost effectiveness analyses
- Cost modelling and pricing reviews
- Economic impact analyses
- Feasibility studies
- National Competition Policy and legislative reviews
- Post-implementation reviews
- Program reviews
- Regulatory impact statements
- Triple bottom line-based benefit-cost analyses.