The Governance Board acts as the oversight body for PwC Australia and is made up of 11 partners who elect the Chair and Deputy Chair. The Board is responsible for a range of activities including:
- Providing input into firm strategy
- Approval and oversight of partner matters including partner admissions, retirements and transfers
- Setting partner policies
- Protecting the interests of partners
- Oversight of the partner income scheme
- Decisions on major investments and transactions
- Conducting partner votes.